Saturday, April 28, 2007

Brief Hiatus

Hi, everyone. Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I'm down with a terrible sinus infection (and you don't even want to know about the awful gunk coming out of my face, but the phrase "bean-sized blood clots" can probably give you a good start on it). I've been to the doctor's and I'm on an interesting combination of antibiotic, antihistamine, and steroid drugs, and a saline spray to irrigate my nose et cetera. Nothing fun, though.

I also almost lost my laptop last Monday, which would have eaten all my notes on the abstinence-only report. (Say, any of you intrepid people out there following what's going on with US global AIDS coordinator Tobias, that sterling abstinence-only crusader, and the "sexless" massages provided by the employees of a well-known DC madam?)

I'll be posting more in a few days when I can muster the energy. Thanks for your patience.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne Johnson said...

Yeah, I read about our AIDS guru today in the NYT. Hope you feel better soon. I had one of those in January.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi: 6079 from Pandagon. In response to your question, you can reach me at seeker6079@gmail.com.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home